View Full Description
Powerful FX Section
The Zoom B3n includes 111 onboard DSP effects and amp/cabinet models, making it one of the most versatile pedals on the market. The powerful effects section includes 99 effects in total, ranging from compression and distortion to phasers, flanger, chorus and more. One of the most unique effects is the intelligent bass synthesizer that plays along in key, ideal for jamming and unlocking creative possibilities. Another highly unique effect is the DeFret parameter that changes the tone of a fretted bass into that of a fretless, giving you endless possibilities when it comes to processing your sound. Also included in the effect section is tremolo, vibrato, pitch shift, fuzzes, booster, octave dividers, equalizers, noise gates and more. The effects also include 50 factory preset patches, with some personally designed by some of the most revered musicians in rock music. 100 memory located are also included for you to create your own presets for later use.
Diverse Amplifier Models
The Zoom B3n Pedal includes a diverse selection of some of the most iconic amplifiers and cabinet models ever seen. The Zoom B3n includes emulations of both vintage and contemporary amplifiers, ideal for capturing the essence of some of the most revered tones ever produced. The amp models include vintage sounding tube models from the 70s and 80s, used in pivotal recordings. Also included are more contemporary sounding amplifier models, used in modern day recordings, ideal for that crunchy and airy sound so sought after. A looper features is also built-in for creating up to 40 seconds of CD-quality phrase recording. 41 built-in rhythm patterns are also included with can be used in conjunction with the Looper.
Highly Portable & Powerful
The Zoom B3n Effects and Amp Simulator Pedal is compact yet highly powerful thanks to its range of on-board controls and three LCD displays. The Zoom B3n also doubles up as a 2in/2out USB audio interface, allowing you to easily capture and record your performance for use later in productions. Up to three effects can be used simultaneously and arranged in any order you like for ultimate control. The pedal can be powered by either USB bus power or 4 AA batteries, making it ideal for live performances and studio use alike. The rear of the pedal features left and right mono outputs as well as a control input for connecting expression pedals and more. You can also switch the inputs from Passive to Active for a range of applications. Additionally, the B3n comes complete with Steinberg Cubase LE recording software to get you started straight out of the box.
- 99 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay, and reverb
- 12 amp / cabinet models
- 3 backlit LCDs with contrast control
- Intuitive user interface
- Ultra-fast (1ms) patch change speed
- Up to 3 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 100 memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
- 50 factory preset patches, including personally designed effects by Victor Wooten (Béla Fleck & the Flecktones), David Ellefson (Megadeth), Frank Bello (Anthrax), and Doug Wimbish (Living Colour)
- Store and Swap functions make patch organization a breeze
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Looper feature for the recording of up to 40 seconds of CD-quality phrase recording
- 41 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable
- Active/Passive switch
- Dual output jacks for connection to amps or headphones
- Balanced XLR output jack with ground lift for DI connection (pre- or post-effect) to line-level devices, mixing boards, and recorders
- Control input for external foot switch or expression pedal
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of more than 6 hours
- Included AC adapter
- USB port for bus power and firmware updates
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface for PC/Mac computers
- Compatible with Zoom Edit&Share software
- Includes Steinberg Cubase LE recording software
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.