View Full Description
Included in this pack:
- Deluxe Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar, Birds Eye Maple
- SubZero Pro Series 60 Watt Acoustic Amp
- Acoustic Guitar Foam Case by Gear4music
- Jack - Jack Instrument Cable, 3m
Deluxe Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar, Maple Body
The stunning mellow sound of this guitar is complimented by the striking use of Birds Eye Maple for the back and sides, and classic Spruce for the top; be prepared to stand out from the crowd. Complete with a pickup with LCD screen, chromatic tuner and 4-band EQ, this guitar is perfect for taking your playing to the next level.
Another impressive feature of this guitar is the provision of the built-in gooseneck mic which not only can be positioned manually within the body of the guitar, but a separate blend function on the pickup allows you to pick optimum sound between this signal and the built in pickup. In addition to the 1/4" output jack, a balanced XLR output is included so you can connect this guitar direct to a PA system.
SubZero Pro Series 60 Watt Acoustic Amp
This versatile 60 watt acoustic amplifier comes with two channels. The first is for your acoustic guitar with jack input, full 3 band EQ and feedback reducing controls including notch and phase functions. The amp also has separate gain and volume controls so you can dial in your preferred guitar tone.
The Pro 60's second channel uses an XLR input so you can plug in a microphone. This is great for singing along through a vocal mic or using a mic for improved ambience to your acoustic sound. The mic channel also features a 3 band EQ, as well as a notch control and separate gain and volume.
This SubZero Pro amp has a choice of four DSP effects; Chorus, Flanger, Delay and Reverb, so you have a range of options at your fingertips. Each channel has its own effects mix so you're free to find the right balance for each element separately.
Deluxe Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar
Body & Bridge
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Birds Eye Maple
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: High Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Eastern Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut: Cream
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: Preamp with Tuner and EQ
- Machine Heads: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: Steel
- Output: 1/4" Jack, Balanced XLR
SubZero Pro 60 Acoustic Amplifier
- Power Output: 60W RMS
- Input Impedance: CH 1: 470K ohms / CH 2: 660 ohms
- Speaker: 2 x 8" (Woofer), 3" (Tweeter)
- Connectors: Input, Aux In, Pre Out, EFX Loop, Phones Out, DI Out (XLR)
- CH1: Gain, Volume, Notch, Phase, Bass, Middle, Mid Sweep, Treble, CH 1 Effects Mix
- CH2 (MIC): Gain, Volume, Notch, Bass, Middle, Treble, CH 2 Effects Mix
- CH3 (AUX IN): Volume
- Tuner: Tuning Fork - A=440Hz
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Reverb
- Dimension: 410mm X 335mm X 583mm
- Net Weight: 12.8Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.