Epiphone Les Paul Express Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
Epiphone Les Paul Express Electric Guitar, Vintage SunburstDetails
The Epiphone Les Paul Express is an excellent starter guitar for younger players, offering powerful classic Les Paul tones in a small and affordable package. Featuring a solid Mahogany body with a bolt-on Maple neck, along with two powerful humbucker pickups, the guitar delivers a rich, warm tone with excellent sustain, while the gorgeous Vintage Sunburst finish ensures that it looks just as good as it sounds.
Product Ref: 43379View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With its small size, the Les Paul Express is perfect for younger or smaller players, but is also well suited for use as a travel guitar for musicians on the road. The guitar features a solid Mahogany body and bolt-on Mahogany neck, providing it with rich sustain and a smooth, full-bodied tone. Perfectly complimenting the Mahogany's natural resonance are the 700T and 650R open coil humbuckers, which deliver a warm, expressive vintage tone ideal for virtually any style.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Bridge: Epiphone FB 601 full adjustable
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On, Tapered Heel
- Scale Length: 22"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.69"
Electronics & Hardware
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium diecast
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker
- Controls: Master volume, Master tone
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.