Warwick Rockbass Corvette $$ 4-String Bass Guitar, Nirvana Black
Warwick Rockbass Corvette $$ 4-String Bass Guitar, Nirvana BlackDetails
Product Ref: 47088View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Rockbass Corvette $$ features an Ash body and maple neck to deliver bright, sweet tones with a pleasing sustain, and a Rosewood fingerboard to smooth out any sharpness. The bass has a set of MEC humbuckers to produce rich and dynamic tones, with push/pull switches to change between parallel and series. A Just-a-Nut III allows the string height to be adjusted at the nut and offers impeccable string stability, whilst the bass’s 2-piece Warwick bridge allows for individual string adjustments and its break angle improves tone and intonations.
Ash Body and Maple Neck
The Corvette has a Swamp Ash body that produce bright, sweet tones that are airy and have plenty of cut. The body produces a hard hitting sound that has a twangy feel for firm lows, pleasant highs and a slightly scooped midrange. The bass features a Maple neck to give the tone bright characteristics and punch, and a Rosewood fingerboard to deliver a warm, soft tone. The Maple and Rosewood combination provide a solid, thick low, a sparklingly sizzling high, and a snappy midrange attack.
The Corvette Double Buck Bass features a set of MEC MM-style humbuckers situated near the middle position to hit the “sweet spot” of the bass. The MEC humbuckers use ceramic bar magnets to produce rich tones that have a strong punch and sharp bite to create dynamic characteristics. The bass has three controls for the humbuckers, with two volume controls and a tone control. The volume controls also double as push/pull switches for changing the humbuckers between series and parallel. On series, the humbuckers have a higher output and produce a full tone, whilst parallel produces a bright tone with a low output.
About Warwick Rockbass
Warwick Rockbass produce affordable versions of Warwick instruments, creating copies using less exotic materials. Although they are made from more affordable materials, Warwick Rockbass produce high quality instruments ideal for musicians with a tighter budget that still desire quality.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Ash
- Body Shape: Flat
- Bridge: Warwick 2-Piece
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Nirvana Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple with Ekanga Veneer Stripes
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Frets: Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Width: 2.9mm
- Fret Height: 1.3mm
- Scale Length: 34" (long scale)
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style
- Electronics: Passive Rockbass
- Controls: 2 x Volume (Push/Pull), 1 x Tone
- Strap Locks: Warwick Security Locks
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Warwick Red Label Strings 045" - 105" (42200M)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.