Korg SP-280 Digital Stage Piano, White
Korg SP-280 Digital Stage Piano, WhiteDetails
The Korg SP280 digital stage piano has a beautiful piano sound and a stylish design. It faithfully reproduces the sound and feel of a concert grand piano, but also offers vintage electric piano sounds for when you need something a little different. The high-output amp section provides all the volume you need for a small live event. Supplied with a lightweight stand and a damper pedal, and finished in White.
Product Ref: 33194View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SP-280 has a playing feel incredibly close to that of an acoustic piano. The Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard gives you heavier action in the lower register and a lighter response as you move upward, allowing the nuances to be faithfully expressed. Aiding in this, the piano switches between four piano samples according to the dynamics of your performance, responding to how you play. The "Grand Piano" sound reproduces the damper resonance of an acoustic piano when you press the damper pedal, making it even more enjoyable to play. Key Touch Control gives you three levels of adjustment to specify how your playing dynamics will affect the output.
The piano features high-quality electric piano sounds with period-accurate details. They reproduce not only the way in which the tone responds to your touch but also the subtle noises that occur when you release a key. There are six varieties, including the sounds of the pop music of the '60s and '70s, and soul music. Other sounds include organs, clavs, harpsichord and strings. Layer Mode lets you play two sounds together, while Partner Mode divides the keyboard into left and right regions for two people playing together.
The SP-280 has two onboard amplifiers delivering 2 x 22 watts of output power. It offers ample richness, deep lows and sparkling highs, and provides plenty of power for a small live event without needing a PA system.
The piano was built with portability in mind, being lightweight and easy to transport. It comes with a sturdy metal stand that is easy to set up, meaning you can play your piano wherever you like.
LINE IN and LINE OUT jacks allow you to connect audio players to play along with, or amplified speakers or a recording device. The included damper pedal functions as a half-damper, allowing you to vary the effect. The SP-280 also supports MIDI, and can be used as a 16-part multi-timbral sound module.
Features and Specifications
- Keyboard: 88 notes (A0?C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)
- Touch selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: 9 kinds
- Sound generation: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum polyphony: 120 notes
- Sounds: 30 Total (10 x 3 Banks); Acoustic Piano x 5, Electric Grand, Electric Piano x 6, Harpsichord, Clavi x 2, Vibraphone, Marimba, Acoustic Guitar, Jazz Organ x 3, Pipe Organ x 3, Strings x 3, Choir 3
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound and Volume controls
- Connections: Line Out (L.MONO/ R), Line In, MIDI (In, Out), Headphones x 2, Pedal, Pedal unit
- Amplification: 22 Watt × 2;
- Speakers: Oval (8cm ? 12cm) x 2
- Pedals: Damper (Half-pedaling supported) or optional Pedal unit (Available separately)
- Controls: Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, Up, Down, Metronome
- Power supply: DC 19 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,361 × 406 × 785 mm / 53.58" × 15.98" × 30.91"(including Stand, excluding Music stand)
- Weight: 19 kg / 41.89 lbs (including Stand, excluding Music stand)
- Accessories: AC adapter, Music Stand, Stand, and Damper pedal
- Options: Pedal unit PU-2
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.