Nektar Panorama P1 USB MIDI Control Surface
Nektar Panorama P1 USB MIDI Control SurfaceDetails
Product Ref: 33195View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Mixer mode provides complete control over the mixer, including EQ, dynamics and sends as well as insert VST plugins in Cubase.
Instrument mode provides access to all controllable parameters in VSTi's or Reason Devices.
Transport mode delivers a large font readout of song position pointers, left and right locators, tempo as well as critical settings in transport mode allowing thorough song or project navigation control from Panorama.
This Panorama P1 features Nektar QWERTY macro support where Up to 8 keystroke commands can be sent to a DAW at a push of just one button. This gives access to DAW functions and menus not normally available via MIDI.
QWERTY macros can also be assigned to any assignable button including the 11 F-keys, which in turn can be stored as one F-key map to any of the 10 F-key map locations.
In addition, Panorama P1 also offers 20 preset locations for use with each preset, thus storing the P1 controller assignments for generic DAW or MIDI hardware control.
- 9 x (45mm) Faders
- 16 x Endless Encoders
- 8 x LED Buttons
- 11 x Transport Buttons
- 22 x Navigation Buttons
- 11 x F-keys Buttons
- 1 Assignable Footswitch Socket
- High Resolution Colour TFT Display
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.