Audio Technica MB4K Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Audio Technica MB4K Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The MB4K Cardioid Condenser Microphone by Audio-Technica is perfect for beginners who are getting into studio work. The MB4K's condenser design is well suited for studio instrument and vocal applications, providing low handling noise, high gain before feedback and good rejection of background noise. The Audio-Technica MB4K delivers high volumes without distortion, with even subtle nuances being clean and precise. Other features include battery or phantom operation, a soft touch finish and rugged design to allow this mic to be incredibly strong yet secure, and a gold plated XLRM type connector that is corrosion resistant.
Product Ref: 47596View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Introductory studio-quality microphone - the clear price/performance leader
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocal and instrument applications
- Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Rugged all-metal construction and on/off switch
- Soft-touch finish for a secure, comfortable grip and reduced mechanical noise
- Battery/phantom operation for maximum versatility
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 80-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: -46 dB (5.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Battery: -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 200 ohms Battery: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom: 137 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 T.H.D. Battery: 125 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: Phantom: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA/1200 hours typical
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 6.4 oz (182 g)
- Dimensions: 8.10" (205.7 mm) long, 1.64" (41.7 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.