Pioneer HDJ 500K DJ Headphones, Black
Pioneer HDJ 500K DJ Headphones, BlackDetails
Pioneer's HDJ-500 DJ headphones, in black, are great for home use, on the go or at the club. The HDJ-500 DJ headphones are designed for a flexible DJ lifestyle by adapting to both DJing at home, in the club or auditioning your dance music on the go.
Product Ref: 24486View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Using technology from headphones further up the range as well as new innovations, the HDJ-500 makes monitoring the tempo of dance music more accurate than before.
- Lightweight stylish design utilising HDJ-2000 technology
- Sound engineered to strongly reproduce low and mid level frequencies
- Latest technology produces crystal clear sound
- 60 degrees rotating arm and flexible headband for DJ monitoring
- 3m cord for DJ use & 1m interchangeable short chord included for listening on the go
- 6.3 mm dia. 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
- Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (extended 3 m), 1 m straight cord
- Frequency Response: 5 - 28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ohm
- Maximum Input Power: 2.000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 105 dB/mW
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.