Shure MV5 Digital Condenser Mic Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad - Silver
Shure MV5 Digital Condenser Mic Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad - SilverDetails
Product Ref: 54428View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
ShurePlus™ MOTIV Mobile Recording App
The MOTIV iOS app is loaded with smart features for high-quality digital recording on the go - all in an intuitive interface. Designed for use with all MOTIV products, the free MOTIV app allows users to share files via email, text and SMS, and make real-time adjustments. Adjustable functions include selectable DSP preset modes, microphone gain adjustment, compression, equalisation and an intuitive stereo width control that optimises the microphone polar pattern for the sound source and surrounding environment.
Included In The Box
- 1 x MOTIV MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone In Silver
- 1 x Desktop Stand
- 1 x Micro-B-to-USB Cable (1 Metre)
- 1 x Micro-B-to-Lightning Cable (1 Metre)
- Apple MFi Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without need for additional adapters or kits
- 3 DSP preset modes (vocals, flat, instrument)
- Automatically applies gain, EQ, compression & limiting for optimal results
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- Custom-tuned microphone capsule provides best-in-class audio
- Silver finish with black foam
- Includes desktop stand, integrated thread mount compatible with any standard 1/4" camera tripod thread
- Low-profile, portable design
- Includes 1 x micro-B-to-USB cable & 1 x micro-B-to-Lightning cable
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: Adjustable, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure: 130 dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: USB
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: Yes, 3.5 mm
- DSP Modes: Voice, Instrument, Flat
- A/D Converter: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Power Requirements: Powered Through USB or Lightning Connector
- MFi Certified: Yes
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Mounting Stand: Included
- Stand Adapter: 1/4", 20-thread
- Housing: PC/ABS with Die-Cast Zinc Frame
- Without Mounting Stand: 90 g
- With Mounting Stand: 160 g
- Dimensions Without Mounting Stand
- Height: 66 mm
- Width: 67 mm
- Depth: 65 mm
- Dimensions With Mounting Stand
- Height: 89 mm
- Width: 142 mm
- Depth: 97 mm
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- Macintosh: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- iOS 7.0 & Higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2; iPad Mini 1st generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation, iPad Mini 3rd Generation
- MOTIV™ Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.