Shure SE215 Sound Isolation Earphones, Clear
Shure SE215 Sound Isolation Earphones, ClearDetails
The Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones utilise a dynamic MicroDriver design which delivers detailed, spacious sound with rich and enhanced bass responses. Evolved from personal monitoring technology, road-tested by professional musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the Shure SE215 earphones provide you with a comfortable listening experience and reliable performance. Complete with a Kevlar-reinforced detachable cable, a convenient Fit Kit and a zippered pouch, the Shure SE215s are perfect for monitoring your performance on stage or just listening to your favourite tracks.
Product Ref: 32870View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Shure's Sound Isolating Earphones were originally developed as Personal Monitor Systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments. Soft, flexible sleeves block up to 37dB of ambient background noise, allowing you to concentrate on your music whether you're on-stage, or on-the-go.
The SE215 earphones feature a durable cable reinforced with Kevlar®, which allow easy replacement or customisation. The wire is formable, ensuring secure placement and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. The gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
Included with the SE215 earphones is a handy Fit Kit, comprising of a transport case, black foam sleeves in small, medium and large and soft flex sleeves, also in soft, medium and large.
Every ear is different, the Fit Kit lets you experiment with the size and style that's best for you. A good seal is crucial to optimising sound isolation and bass response as well as maximising comfort when wearing your earphones for extended periods of time.
"... excellent sound isolation and brilliant audio quality, these are easily some of the best earphones you can buy without breaking the bank."
- T3 Magazine, February 2012
- Dynamic MicroDriver produces a warm, detailed sound with resonant bass
- Detachable, durable Kevlar-reinforced cable
- Sound isolating design blocks up to 37dB of ambient noise
- Ergonomic fit seats comfortable in the ear for hours of listening
- Wireform cable moulds to your ears, ensuring a customised fit even during high-intensity activity
- Includes a universal fit kit for personalised sizing
- Zipperd pouch protects both the earphones and cable when not in use
- Performance-proven, road-tested Shure durability, capable of withstanding the rigors of daily use
- Sound Signature: Detailed Sound and Enhanced Bass
- MicroDriver Type: Single Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 107dB SPL/mW
- Frequency Response: 22Hz - 17kHz
- Impedance: 17Ω
- Sound Isolation: Up to 37dB
- Cable Length: 162cm
- Cable Type: Detachable Kevlar-Reinforced with MMCX Connectors
- Colour: Clear
- Included Accessories:
- Soft-Zip Case
- Black Foam Sleeves (S/M/L)
- Soft Flex Sleeves (S/M/L)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.