Sennheiser E614 Overhead Condenser Microphone
Sennheiser E614 Overhead Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The Sennheiser E614 pre-polarized condenser microphone is designed specifically for demanding applications that require a wide frequency response and capability of handling high sound pressure levels. The overhead microphone features a compact design and is great for capturing drums in both live and studio applications, as well as woodwind and stringed instruments, flutes and saxophones.
Product Ref: 9102View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Sennheiser E614 will give you studio grade sound quality and premium built at an affordable price, and is able to capture the full sound of your instrument without distortion with the wide frequency response. The cardioid pattern ensures that the E614 is as isolated as possible from other on-stage signals ensuring feedback rejection. The rugged exterior will ensure this microphone will withstand the test of time after years of abuse that it will get on the road.
- 40-20,000 Hz
- Captures the shimmer and the contact of sticks, mallets and hands
- Nearly flat response from 40 Hz to 20 kHz and a supercardioid pattern
- Designed for demanding applications that require:
- Extended frequency range
- High SPL handling
- Fast transient response
- Small size
- Dimensions: ø 20mm, L = 100mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle: Pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight w/o cable: 93 g
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa = - 50dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Phantom powering: 12 - 52 V / 3 mA
- Equivalent noise level: 24 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 35 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 139 dB/SPL
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.