View Full Description
Rane TWELVE DJ Controller
New black control vinyl from 2019
Now included with the Rane TWELVE DJ Controller is a new black acrylic control disc, providing a better grip and improved performance. The 12-inch control disc provides a more consistent slip and wont warp, ensuring optimal durability. The control vinyl also hides fingerprints for a cleaner sheen, ensuring it always looks amazing.
Classic vinyl feel with digital precision
The Rane TWELVE DJ Controller combines the direct spontaneity and creativity of a turntablist, with the precision, repeatability and durability of the best digitally based solutions. It provides you with a motorized platter that offers a realistic vinyl feel, whilst at the same time giving you a range of digital features. The Rane TWELVE offers the traditional, familiar layout so turntablists and DJs will pick this up quickly. The MIDI interface via USB means you can connect straight to your computer.
Touch strip and deck assigning
The Rane TWELVE features a multi-function touch-strip. The touch strip allows you to do a needle search through your track, as well as trigger up to 8 hot cues for remixing on the fly. The TWELVE also allows for 4 decks of control so you can use 1, 2 or more decks.
Rane SEVENTY-TWO Battle Mixer
Firmware version 1.2
The latest firmware update for the SEVENTY-TWO provides a wide range of enhancements, upgrades and new features. The touchscreen has been updated to include pinch-to-zoom capabilities, waveform view, library view and startup view for added flexibility when navigating between songs. Pad and Performance Pad information is also now available on the touchscreen.
Time parameters of FX are now displayed in the bottom of the Touch FX screen, allowing you to adjust FX timing by selecting the time parameter display and turning the parameter knob. The Touch FX button now includes a tempo tap function for setting your BPM manually. You can also change the feedback level of the Mic Echo, as well as the mic sensitivity for precise ducking. You can also now edit the cutoff frequency of the integrated filters for added flexibility. For the full list of upgrade and new features please refer to the PDF above.
Ultimate performance features
The Rane SEVENTY-TWO has been built in collaboration with champion DJs from all around the world to ensure they incorporate the much needed features and technology for battle DJs. The SEVENTY-TWO offers a range of features designed for performance. Included are 16 backlit Akai Pro MPC performance pads (8 per channel) which offer adjustable threshold and aftertouch for remixing, mashing up tracks, and controlling loops on-the-fly. They also offer Serato control, plus special modes for Pad FX, Crossfader FX, Transport, Slicer, and video control.
Each channel features a dedicated low/high pass filter control, as well as chain-integrated Serato software effect control and dual FLEX FX engines, allowing you to control 2 effects simultaneously within Serato. The die-cast aluminium toggles allow you to control your FX in a new way, similar to using a modulation wheel on a keyboard. The mixer features a dual FX engine, allowing you to combine the internal effects with the Serato DJ effects.
Users can now experience Rane's brand-new MAG THREE fader. This is a new patented Mag Fader design offering a unique touchless, tension-adjustable fader with perfect tactile feel and precision, combined with durability and longevity.
Ready for heavy use
The SEVENTY-TWO mixer features a solid steel construction, built for non-stop, heavy duty use. It has been designed for durability, so you can ensure the mixer always performs at its best, no matter how much you use it. Additionally, the Rane SEVENTY-TWO features steel protective roll bars that can also be used as handles for quick transport.
4.3-inch colour touchscreen
The 4.3-inch colour touchscreen is a new feature that not only offers a moving waveform display, but also X/Y FX control, allowing you to control your effects with precise finger movements. It also displays your tracks, allowing you to navigate through your songs and playlists quickly when performing. As well as this, the touchscreen also displays your cue points, allowing you to see when the best parts of the track are coming up.
Rane TWELVE DJ Controller
- Full 12’’ vinyl with motorized platter to control playback
- Traditional, familiar turntable layout
- Multi-function touch strip for needle searching and hot cue triggering
- 5.0 kfcm high-torque motor with high/low torque adjust for more traditional setups
- 4 decks of control so you can use one, two or more
- Extreme precision – 3600 ticks of platter resolution for seamless performance
- MIDI interface via USB that can be connected to the SEVENTY-TWO or your computer
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM platter speeds
- 8/16/50 percent pitch with precise dual-resolution detented slider
- Top panel rotary and traditional motor off switch allows traditional wind-down effects
- Serato DJ OSA-ready
- Solid steel construction
Rane SEVENTY-TWO Battle Mixer
- 4.3-inch touchscreen for moving-wave display, X/Y FX control, song selection and user customisations
- Dual FLEX FX engines, one for each channel
- New MAG THREE contactless tension-adjustable faders for crossfader and channel faders with reverse, contour controls, and cut-in adjustment
- Stacked Serato FX with internal post-fader FLEX FX
- Dual die-cast aluminium FX paddles with 180-degree rotation
- Chain-integrated Serato software effect control plus one internal FLEX effect per channel
- 16 Akai Pro MPC performance pads w/RGB backlight, adjustable threshold and aftertouch, with independent mode controls per deck
- Industry first – assignable USB controller inputs for Rane Twelve motorised battle controller
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- Sold steel construction, built for non-stop, heavy-duty use
- Serato DJ DVS license built in, with Serato DVS vinyl included
- Microphone inputs with duck and custom echo
- Deck swap to flip the full path of the channels
- Footswitch port for more FX and MIDI control options