Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 USB Audio Interface
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 USB Audio InterfaceDetails
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 is a premium-quality 6-channel audio interface that picks up where its predecessor AUDIO KONTROL 1 left off. It gives you everything you need to record, play and perform music. It has four analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI and low-latency performance, and all housed in a sleek, rugged metal casing. The built-in phantom power allows you to connect condenser microphones directly to the interface, allowing you to capture studio-grade recordings with ease. With its low latency performance and wide range of connectivity, the Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 is ideal for home recording and studio use alike.
Product Ref: 20726View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Flexible Audio Interface
Experience every facet of your sound, whether you're playing virtual instruments or recording audio. If you're already a user of Maschine or Komplete Instruments and Effects, you're armed with an array of sounds in the highest possible audio fidelity. Komplete Audio 6 provides you with the hardware to match. With included software such as Komplete Elements, Traktor LE 2 and Cubase LE 6, you're ready to produce complete tracks and songs in any style, right from the word go. Designed to be flexible, Komplete Audio 6 has plenty of options for connecting mics, guitars, MIDI instruments or outboard gear. With 4 balanced analog inputs and 4 balanced analog outputs to match, plus MIDI and digital stereo I/Os, Komplete never sounded so good.
Exceptional Audio Quality & Performance
Taking the award-winning sound quality of the Audio Kontrol 1 to a new level, Komplete Audio 6 boasts a streamlined circuit design, hand-picked components and a distinct analog volume knob on top of the unit. Completely USB-powered, Komplete Audio 6 also has a headphone output with independent level control and source switch. New chips, new audio drivers and new circuitry ensure that latency is low, and the direct monitoring option provides 100 percent latency-free monitoring for recording guitars, vocals, or other live sources. 48V phantom power enables you to use condenser mics and active DI boxes, whilst 15 status LEDs provide visual feedback for all signals and indicate clipping.
"Sounds good, works first time and is built to last." - Future Music
"Komplete Audio 6 packs a lot of compatibility into a small space and the big, top-positioned volume knob lets you whack the volume down or up quickly and easily next time the neighbours start knocking." - Mixmag
"The Komplete Audio 6 is a handsome piece of equipment with high quality, low latency converters and enough I/O for most home and project studio needs." - Oh Drat Digital
- Dimensions (mm): 52 x 159 x 122
- Weight (g): 850
- A/D Channels, D/A Channels: 4, 4
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- Bit Resolution: 16, 24 Bit
Inputs 1/2 (Line; Instrument; Mic)
- Input Impedance: 44 kOhm, balanced; 1 MOhm, unbalanced; 3.4 kOhm, balanced
- Full-Scale Input Level @ max. Gain: -4 dBu; -9.7 dBu; -36 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +14.3 dBu; +8.4 dBu; 0 dBu
- Gain: -inf - +15 dB; -inf - +21 dB; +11 dB - +47 dB
- Dynamic Range @ Unity Gain: 98.3 dB (A); 98.3 dB (A); 98.0 dB (A)
- THD+N (Full-Scale Level, Unity Gain): 0.013; 0.013; 0.013
- Frequency Response(96 kHz), -1 dB: 13 Hz - 42 kHz; 12 Hz - 42 kHz; 13 Hz - 45 kHz
- Equivalent Input Noise @ Max. Gain:N/A; N/A; -127.5 dBu (A)
Inputs 3/4 (Line)
- Input Impedance: 44 kOhm, balanced
- Full-Scale Input Level: +12 dBu
- Gain: -1 dB
- Dynamic Range: 98.5 dB (A)
- THD+N (Full-Scale Level): 0.013
- Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB: 12 Hz - 43 kHz
Line Outputs (D/A)
- Full Scale Output Level @ Max. Volume: +11 dBu
- Dynamic Range @ Max. Volume: 102 dB (A)
- THD+N: 1/2: 0.01 , 3/4: 0.02
- Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB: 10 Hz - 45 kHz
- Maximum Output Level (High Impedance): +12 dBu, 3.0 Vrms
- Maximum Output Power: 20 mW @ 100 Ohms, 11 mW @ 33 Ohms
- Dynamic Range: 102 dB (A)
- THD+N @ Max Level, 100 Ohms: 0.014
- Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB: 9 Hz - 45 kHz
Music Software Included
- Komplete Elements: Over 3 GB of inspiring instruments and effects
- Cubase LE 6: Sequencer and recording software
- Traktor LE 2: DJ software
Windows 7 Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive.
- Core Audio
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.