View Full Description
Aston Microphones Spirit Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Wave Form Mesh Head
The Aston Spirit has a signature mesh head that delivers unprecedented protection for your microphone's capsule. The shock resistant wave-form design allows the head of the mic to distort if given a heavy knock, and then return to its normal position, without any damage at all. It also offers a degree of off-axis rejection, helping to eliminate unwanted artefacts from your recordings.
Built In Pop Filter
This condenser mic has a mesh knit pop filter built-in to protect against any unwanted plosives. It also shields against multiple wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation making this microphone ideal in critically sensitive electronic applications. This completely encapsulating, single piece, mesh cage is stainless steel, so it won’t rust with use and can even be removed and washed.
Custom Moulded End Caps
The end caps with integrated XLR and stand adaptor are unique to this mic. Use the built-in, interchangeable thread adapter mounts the mic directly to a stand.
Custom Finished Chassis
Part of the beauty of the Aston Spirit is the custom finish of each chassis, with each one individually tumbled for up to 4 hours to give it a very hard-wearing finish. To perfect the look, each microphone is then separately engraved with Aston's brand mantra 'The art of performance'.
Steinberg UR22 Mk 2 USB Audio Interface
High Fidelity, Latency Free Recording
With a 24-bit/192 kHz sample rate the UR22 Mk2 provides incredibly high audio quality whilst the innovative latency free hardware monitoring means you can monitor your performance in real time without any latency. Additionally the two class-A D-PRE microphone preamps offer a transparent and detailed sound perfect for capturing dynamic and natural vocal performances.
Mac, PC and iOS Compatible
Designed to be compatible with a huge variety of systems the UR22 Mk2 can be connected and powered by Mac and PC computers via the single USB 2.0 connection. Additionally the Steinberg UR22 Mk2 can be connected to Apple iPads and iOS devices through a lightening to USB connector cable (not included).
Cubase AI and LE Software
The Steinberg UR22 Mk2 interface includes a downloadable copy of Cubase AI for Mac and PC as well as Cubasis LE for iOS which provides powerful audio creation and editing tools with a simplistic user interface. Cubase AI delivers a range of impressive features from the industry leading Cubase 8 software to allow recording, editing and mixing perfect for beginners. Additionally Cubasis LE is the perfect tool for capturing inspiration on the fly. Simply take your UR22 interface and iPad with you and be able to record, mix and edit audio ideas whenever the inspiration strikes you.
"Paul White “highly-recommended” the Halo in his Sound-On-Sound review and I agree." Gearslutz
Read the full review here.
"…I think the Halo sets a new bar for personal vocal booths." Sound On Sound
Read the full review here.
Aston Microphones Spirit
- Wave-form mesh head provides shock absorption to protect the capsule
- Built-in pop filter utilises the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology
- Direct microphone stand mounting
- 2mm solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers
- PCB - market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors
- Eco-friendly packaging, no unnecessary frills just well designed, reusable and recyclable packaging
- Superbly balanced mix of discrete an integrated electronic circuitry
- Harmonised circuit stage arrangement for easy integration from phantom power input circuitry to capsule voltage bias
- Polar pattern switch allows you to select from Omni, Cardioid and Figure-of-Eight patterns
Steinberg UR22 MK 2 USB Audio Interface
- 24-Bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- 2 Combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2),
- 2 TRS outputs and headphones jack with independent level control
- Mac, PC and iPad compatible
- USB Bus powered for Mac and PC
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with Mix balance control
- MIDI input and output
- Loopback function for streaming performances live to the Internet
- Ipad connectivity via the Apple iPad camera connection kit / lightning to USB camera adapter (sold separately)
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version for Mac and PC and Cubasis LE DAW app for iOS
Small Microphone Reflection Filter by Gear4music
- Lightweight and portable design
- Designed to eliminate echos and reflections
- Metal frame and absorbent foam interior
- Mounting bracket provided
- Highly durable metal frame
- Improved audio quality when recording vocals